WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Aluminum bitumen flashing tape product features and scope of application
Do you know the characteristics and scope of application of aluminum bitumen flashing tape? Let us introduce it below.
Product features of aluminium bitumen flashing tape:
1. Mechanical properties: bonding strength, high tensile strength, elasticity, good elongation, and strong adaptability to interface deformation and cracking.
2. Stable chemical properties: aluminum bitumen flashing tape has excellent chemical resistance, weather resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Reliable application performance: aluminum bitumen flashing tape has good adhesion, water resistance, airtightness, low temperature resistance and followability, and good dimensional stability.
4. Simple construction operation technology
The scope of application of aluminium bitumen flashing tape:
1. Newly-built roof waterproofing, underground waterproofing, waterproofing treatment of structural construction joints and lap sealing of polymer waterproofing membranes.
2. Seal and waterproof treatment of construction joints of subway tunnel structure in municipal engineering.
3. Airtight, waterproof and shock absorption at the joints of the color profiled board. The airtight, waterproof and shock absorption of the joints in the sunshine board project.
4. Used for bonding cement, wood, PC, PE, PVC, EPDM, CPE materials.
5. Aluminium bitumen flashing tape is used for waterproof and airtight treatment of the interface in the waterproof project, the receiving part and the special-shaped material of the special-shaped part.
6. The shock-absorbing bonding and sealing between the door waterproof membrane, the body and the frame, the compartment and the floor.
7. Airtight and waterproof treatment for doors and windows of civil houses, airtight and waterproof treatment for ventilation ducts, architectural decoration, etc. can be applied.
8.The treatment of metal sheet roofing and cement roofing leakage.Steel roofing color steel plates, the mutual overlap between the lighting panels, and the sealing of the joints of the gutters.
Before using aluminum bitumen flashing tape, be sure to remove water, oil, dirt, dust and other impurities on the surface. In special cases, organic solvents can be used for cleaning. Wait for the surface to dry before applying. Remove the aluminum bitumen flashing tape release paper and glue the seams or cracks.