WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Construction features of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls
pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls is widely used in various building structures such as roofs, walls, toilets and bathrooms, basements, cold storages, bridges, pools, underground pipes and other projects for waterproof, seepage-proof, moisture-proof, air-proof, etc. Anti-rust, anti-corrosion, metallurgy, chemical anti-pollution, highway, underground tunnel, river anti-seepage and leakage prevention of underground pipelines. Specifications can be selected according to the table below and performance indicators during application.
1. The pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls is full of sticky construction, can not bulge, and prevent lateral water channeling. pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls can be fully adhered on both sides. Under the action of the protective layer, it can effectively avoid aging, no bulging, and no lateral water channeling.
2. pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls and the base layer form an integral waterproof structure
3. pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls can be constructed in rainy days to ensure the progress of the project
Using polymer cement paste, it can be applied in rainy days (more than 50% moisture content). The pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls is not limited by the moisture content of the base layer below 9%, which ensures the construction progress.
4. Cement bonding, unique
The most prominent feature of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls is that the surface is rough and uniform, easy to bond, suitable for bonding with the base layer of various materials, and can be directly bonded with cement materials during the solidification process, with a bonding peel strength of 15N/cm, This is a performance that other waterproof materials do not have. pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls can be stably attached to the vertical position, and can be stably attached to the inverted horizontal surface, and can be used for decoration construction on the outer surface (such as cement mortar plastering, tile or mosaic, etc.).
5. The full protection system is waterproof and has a long service life
It achieves a good combination with the base layer of the building, making the pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls integrated with the base layer.
6. Matching node profiles to prevent node leakage
The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that the company provides unique supporting node profiles, and the node parts are mainly protected to prevent node leakage.