© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. 鲁ICP备13022271号-2 Powered by www.300.cn
WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Construction method and precautions of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane
The construction method of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane: Before construction of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, the defects of the base layer should be cleaned up, and the moisture content of the base layer should not exceed 9%. The special base oil should be painted and fully dried before construction. The specific project construction and detailed structure should be carried out in accordance with the waterproof design, acceptance standards and construction specifications of the project.
1. The base should be dry, level, clean, free of dust, debris, oil, and moss. If there are holes, holes, 2. The cracks should be filled with cement mortar, and the protruding parts should be flattened.
3. For sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, apply the base treatment agent against the wind.
4. Apply adhesive on the surface of the base layer and the surface of the coil, and set aside lap edges to apply the joint glue.
5. Lay the coiled material, exhaust and compact.
6. Paste the lap joints.
Precautions for the construction of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane:
Storage and transportation:
1. Avoid sbs bitumen waterproof membrane from sun and rain, and store in a dry and ventilated environment. The storage temperature should not be lower than the compliance test temperature (-℃) of the corresponding specifications, and should not be higher than 50℃. Vertical storage, no more than two storeys in height;
2. When transporting the sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, it must be placed upright, no more than two layers high, to prevent tilting or horizontal pressure, and cover with thatch if necessary.
3. Under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
4. During transportation and storage of sbs bitumen waterproof membran, keep away from fire sources.