WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Construction method of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane
The sbs bitumen waterproof membrane is made of SBS rubber modified petroleum bitumen as an impregnation covering layer, and is made of polyester fiber non-woven fabric, jute cloth, glass fiber felt, etc. Material selection, ingredients, eutectic, infiltration, compound molding, crimping and other processes are processed and manufactured.
sbs bitumen waterproof membrane construction method: clean up the defects of the base layer before construction, the moisture content of the base layer is not more than 9%, apply special base oil and fully dry before construction. The concrete construction and detailed structure of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane shall be carried out in accordance with the waterproof design, acceptance standards and construction specifications of the project.
1. The base should be dry, level, clean, free of dust, debris, oil, and moss. If there are holes, holes, or cracks, they should be filled with cement mortar, and the protruding parts should be flattened.
2. Brush the base treatment agent against the wind.
3. For sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, apply adhesive on the surface of the base layer and the surface of the coil, and set aside lap edges to apply the joint glue.
4. Lay the coiled material, exhaust and compact.
5. Carry out the pasting of lap seams.
The construction method of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane product is here today. Hope to help you.