© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. 鲁ICP备13022271号-2 Powered by www.300.cn
WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of self adhesive waterproofing membrane
Self-adhesive waterproofing membrane is a new type of high-quality waterproofing membrane, which is mainly made of high-grade asphalt and covered with polyethylene film on the upper surface. It has a wide range of applications and is more suitable for waterproofing projects of wooden and metal structure roofs, especially for petroleum depots, chemical plants, textile factories, grain depots and other waterproofing projects that are not suitable for using open flames.
The self adhesive waterproofing membrane does not need to be baked, and the construction is safe and convenient. The construction speed is fast.
Advantages of self-adhesive waterproofing membrane:
1. It has self-healing properties. When the coil is punctured or embedded with hard objects, it can automatically heal with these objects to ensure waterproof performance.
2. No fire roasting, safe construction. In addition to the main material, the polyethylene film on the surface also has good water resistance and high strength, so the self adhesive waterproofing membrane has double waterproof performance.
3. No need for adhesive, no need to bake, just tear off the isolation film to bond firmly, the construction is convenient and the construction speed is fast.
4. It has a strong "self-locking water" performance, which can limit the leakage caused by the damage of the coil to a local range, so as to avoid the overall failure of the waterproof layer.
Cons of self adhesive waterproofing membrane:
1. Compared with ordinary waterproof membrane, its price is slightly higher.
2. It needs to be tailored according to the shape of the waterproof base layer. For the base layer with complex shape, multiple pieces need to be spliced together.