WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Product features of aluminium bitumen flashing tape
Aluminium bitumen flashing tape is especially suitable for waterproofing projects where open flames cannot be used. Excellent low temperature performance is more suitable for use in cold areas.
Product features of aluminium bitumen flashing tape:
1. The requirements for the base surface are low, and the construction can be carried out on the wet base.
2. The coiled material is bonded to the post-casting concrete, which is inseparable even under long-term immersion in water, which completely eliminates the possibility of water channeling and makes the waterproof performance stronger.
3. Cold construction, short construction period and low cost.
4. High tensile strength, high elongation, puncture resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. Most of the pre-laid waterproofing membranes are self-adhesive on one side; high strength and high extensibility can effectively avoid the damage to the waterproof layer caused by the expansion and contraction of the building structure; excellent water channeling resistance can effectively solve the problems in underground waterproofing.
Aluminium bitumen flashing tape is suitable for:
Aluminium bitumen flashing tape is mainly used in underground waterproofing works and is bonded directly to the post-cast concrete mix. It is suitable for waterproofing of underground and open-cut station floor and basement side walls constructed by external defense and internal sticking method; waterproofing of non-exposed layer works; especially suitable for waterproofing works that cannot use open fire.