© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. 鲁ICP备13022271号-2 Powered by www.300.cn
WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Ten advantages of Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane
Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane is a waterproof membrane specially developed for underground and tunnel engineering that can be pre-laid with post-cast concrete structures to form a strong anti-bonding waterproof membrane.
1. The unique formula of Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane is compounded with non-asphalt-based self-adhesive rubber and polymer sheet.
2. It has super bonding performance, and the peel strength is 2-3 times that of ordinary self-adhesive coils.
3. High tear resistance, waterproof and impermeable, and strong hydrolysis resistance.
4. Good low temperature flexibility, it can still maintain good flexibility under low temperature conditions.
5. Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane is suitable for pre-laid anti-adhesive waterproofing projects of underground and tunnel engineering. It has the anti-impact performance of directly binding steel bars and pouring concrete without a protective layer after the completion of the waterproof layer construction.
6. The waterproof performance is reliable, and the coil has the advantages of both polymer waterproof coil and self-adhesive coil.
7. Low base surface requirements, saving construction period, no need to level the base with cement mortar, wet base surface can be constructed; no primer and base treatment, not affected by weather, saving construction period and reducing project cost.
8. Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane construction is simple and quick, and the construction methods are flexible and diverse. During construction, empty paving, mechanical fixing and other construction methods can be selected according to the project site conditions.
9. Green, safe, no solvents and fuels are needed in the construction process, which avoids environmental pollution and fire-fighting hazards, and saves energy.
10. Pre applied HDPE waterproof membrane and empty base layer are not affected by the settlement and deformation of the base layer.