WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls will show you: the application and advantages of PE membrane waterproof membrane
pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls The manufacturer tells you that the PE membrane waterproofing membrane is composed of a multi-layer co-extruded film (impermeable membrane) and a needle-punched geotextile composite geomembrane using a thermal composite process.
Features: The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that it has the characteristics of high mechanical strength, aging resistance, strong puncture resistance, high friction coefficient, flexibility, corrosion resistance, etc., and it has the characteristics of light weight, wide width, low temperature resistance, and water resistance. Good, easy laying and processing, good weldability, etc.
1. HDPE is mainly used in waterproofing projects such as landfill plants and wastewater treatment plants.
2. LDPE is mainly used for tunnel composite lining and is not suitable for exposed roofs.
3. EVA is mainly used in subway projects, tunnels, air-raid shelters, dams, artificial lakes, industrial waterproofing and other projects.
4. ECB is mainly used for waterproofing of subways, roads, dams, tunnels, and civil engineering.
8 advantages of waterproof membrane:
1. The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that the construction is convenient, and different construction techniques can be selected according to the base surface and the construction period.
2. The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that it has good plasticity and is suitable for detailed treatment.
3. Convenient maintenance and low cost.
4. The width is 2 meters, and the construction loss of materials is small.
5. The surface is smooth, not easy to stain, and easy to clean.
6. Facilitate the diffusion of water vapor (closed moisture can be discharged through the coil without causing blisters).
7. Anti-ultraviolet and anti-solar radiation, meeting the LEED certification requirements for green buildings, the manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that it can be used directly without a protective layer.
8. The manufacturer of pe pp waterproof membrane for shower walls tells you that it can last for a reasonable life of 25 years or more.