WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
The pre-applied HDPE membrane manufacturer will show you: the characteristics and uses of HDPE membrane
The pre-applied HDPE membrane manufacturer tells you that the main use of HDPE packaging film is some molded products. Among them, the blown film extruded is used for food packaging, grocery shopping bags, fertilizer lining film, bags, and edible fungus packaging. Film, blown film garbage bags for general industrial use. The pre-applied HDPE membrane manufacturer tells you that in addition to this, there are also composite films, which can be used as anti-permeation and thermal insulation packaging films for food.
HDPE film has the following characteristics.
1. Wide operating temperature range. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that HDPE film can be used for both frozen food packaging and packaging bags that need to withstand boiling sterilization (100 degrees Celsius boiling resistance).
2. Has high mechanical strength. The pre-applied HDPE membrane manufacturer tells you that HDPE film is the strongest type of polyethylene packaging film, and its tensile strength can reach more than twice that of LDPE packaging film (above 20Mpa). Therefore, using HDPE only as packaging film can be used. Reduce the thickness, thereby reducing unit consumption and reducing costs.
3. It has excellent moisture resistance and good oil resistance. HDPE film is the most water-based variety among commonly used packaging films. Although its oil resistance is not as good as nylon and other barrier films, it is the best variety among polyethylene films.
4. It is easy to heat seal and can be heat sealed repeatedly.
5. High elongation, tear strength, impact resistance, etc. It is a very strong film, but it feels less rigid.
6. Superior water resistance, moisture resistance and chemical resistance.
7. Colorless, tasteless and odorless.
8. Lightweight, but heavier than LDPE and LLDPE.
9. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that it exhibits quite strong rigidity under low temperature conditions.
10. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that it has better heat resistance and thermal stability than LDPE.
11. Generally, as the density increases, the mechanical properties increase, but the impact strength decreases instead, and the moisture resistance, chemical resistance, heat resistance, blocking resistance, and double sliding are all improved. In addition, oxygen permeability, odor dispersion, organic solvent vapor permeability and other properties are reduced, and stress cracking resistance is improved. These are very beneficial to packaging materials. On the contrary, transparency deteriorates, elongation and impact resistance become low, molding processability deteriorates, and heat-sealability also deteriorates.
12. The transparency of HDPE packaging film is significantly lower than that of LDPE packaging film. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that the poor transparency of HDPE packaging film has affected its application in many packaging fields. Less sunscreen (such as titanium dioxide, carbon black) to get a translucent or opaque film.
13. HDPE packaging film has good rigidity and poor flexibility. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that due to poor flexibility, the film thickness will be limited. The maximum thickness (limit value) of HDPE packaging film is 0.10mm.
14. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that it is prone to oxidation reaction when it comes in contact with oxygen, which will become brittle and aging.
15. Poor UV resistance.
16. Adhesives have poor adhesion.
The above are the characteristics and uses of the HDPE membrane that the pre-applied HDPE membrane manufacturer told you. I hope it will help you.