© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. 鲁ICP备13022271号-2 Powered by www.300.cn
WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
What are the main features of pre-applied HDPE membrane
The pre-applied HDPE membrane is a plastic membrane made of HDPE. The HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and the thin section is translucent to a certain extent. The manufacturer of pre-applied HDPE membrane tells you that PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals.
1. High anti-seepage coefficient—pre-applied HDPE membrane has an anti-seepage effect unmatched by ordinary waterproof materials. Pre-applied HDPE membrane has high tensile mechanical resistance, and its excellent elasticity and deformability make it very suitable for expansion or Shrinking the base surface can effectively overcome the uneven settlement of the base surface.
2. Chemical stability—pre-applied HDPE membrane has excellent chemical stability and is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tanks, and landfills. High and low temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar resistance, acid, alkali, salt and more than 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical media corrosion.
3. Anti-aging performance—pre-applied HDPE membrane has excellent anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti-decomposition capabilities, and can be used in the open. The service life of the material is 50-70 years, which provides a good material guarantee for environmental seepage prevention.
4. Resistance to plant roots—pre-applied HDPE membrane has excellent puncture resistance and can resist most plant roots.
5. High mechanical strength—pre-applied HDPE membrane has good mechanical strength, the tensile strength at break is 28MPa, and the elongation at break is 700%.
6. Low cost and high efficiency—pre-applied HDPE membrane adopts new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific and quick, so the product cost is lower than traditional waterproof materials. According to actual calculations, pre-applied HDPE membrane is used General engineering needs to save about 50% of cost.
7. Fast construction speed—pre-applied HDPE membrane has high flexibility. There are multiple specifications and multiple laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. It adopts hot-melt welding, high weld strength, convenient construction, fast and healthy.
8. Environmental protection and non-toxic—pre-applied HDPE membrane uses non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials. The anti-seepage principle is ordinary physical changes and does not produce any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection, aquaculture, and drinking water ponds.
That’s all about the features of pre-applied HDPE membrane today. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.