WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
What are the types of sbs waterproofing membrane
sbs waterproofing membrane is made of styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as asphalt modifier, polyester felt, glass fiber felt, glass fiber reinforced polyester felt, etc. as the tire base, respectively. The polyethylene film is used as the anti-sticking isolation layer, and it is processed through the processes of material selection, batching, eutectic, intrusion, composite molding, and curling.
sbs waterproofing membrane manufacturers tell you that it is not difficult to see from the national standard GB 18242-2008 "Elastomer Modified Asphalt Waterproofing Membrane" document, according to different classification standards, SBS has different types, which can be roughly divided into:
1. According to the type, it can be divided into: type I and type II.
2. According to the carcass, it can be divided into: polyester felt (PY), glass fiber felt (G), glass fiber reinforced polyester felt (PYG).
3. According to the upper surface isolation material, it can be divided into: polyethylene film (PE), fine sand (S), mineral pellets (M).
4. According to the following surface isolation materials: fine sand (S), polyethylene film (PE).
5. According to the thickness, it can be divided into: polyester felt coil (3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm), glass fiber felt coil (3 mm, 4 mm), glass fiber reinforced polyester felt coil (5 mm).
The relevant content about sbs waterproofing membrane is introduced here, I hope it will be helpful to you.