WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Basement waterproofing membrane, consists of multi-layer composite waterproofing material for superior waterproofing performance, including a layer of high-density PE film, self-adhesive polymer layer and a unique particulate layer.
Can be installed on uniform and regular concrete blinding, compacted sand-stone cushion for waterproofing of below ground surfaces and is also used for waterproofing of confined surfaces or blind side waterproofing.
It is designed so as to bond fully and permanently with poured concrete against it after placing and tying reinforcement.
basement waterproofing membrane is one of the main products of Jinding waterproof technology with good price and quality, factory direct sales. Our company is a professional supplier and manufacturer in China, with various products on sale and low price.
*Packing: 2m x 20m (40㎡/roll)
*The thickness, width, length and color can be made based on customers’ requirements.
• Forms a unique integral seal to concrete poured against it. This prevents lateral water migration and waterproofing performance
is unaffected by ground settlement beneath slabs.
• Fully-bonded watertight selvedge laps and detailing.
• Provides complete barrier to water, moisture and gas.
• Zero permeance to moisture.
• Solar reflective, being white in colour thereby reduce temperature gain.
• Very easy and efficient to install, does not require primer or fillet.
• Self protecting – reinforcement can start immediately after installation.
• Unaffected by wet conditions - cannot activate prematurely.
• Waterproofing of all below grade concrete structures
• Protection of concrete foundations in contaminated and aggressive ground conditions
• Waterproofing of cut and cover tunnels for MRT, Subway, Metro
• Prevents coal gas, marsh gas, methane leakage in underground layers
It is important to prepare sound and solid substrate for installation of membrane to eliminate movement during the concrete pour.
Substrates must be uniform and smooth and there shall be no gaps or voids in surface greater than 12mm.
Horizontal Concrete Blinding or PCC
The substrate must be smooth and uniform and shall be free of all unsound aggregate and sharp lumps. Curved or rounded substrates
should be avoided. Standing water must be removed.
Vertical Sheet Piling
HDPE membrane (non-sand finish) can be used for blind side waterproofing after either using guniting, concrete, or plywood or other
suitable material to provide uniform surface for membrane installation.
HDPE membrane should be overlapped using steel roller to ensure complete bonding and to achieve continuity.