WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
PE PP waterproof membrane is especially designed for waterproof in shower rooms and other wet area. It is a composite sheet membrane made of soft polyethylene with non-woven polypropylene fabric laminated on both sides to enable the membrane fixed firmly onto mortar.
It is flexible and conforms to various contours of the wood framing, bending upward at the walls and folding into corners. It can be applied directly with thin-set mortar, ceramic and stone tile, provides waterproofing and crack isolation/joint bridging for thin-set installations of ceramic and stone tile.
*Packing: 1m x 30m (30㎡/roll)
*The thickness, width, length and color can be made based on customers’ requirements.
• 1.Non-toxic, no pollution, environmental protecting product;
• 2.Excellent adhesion to many surfaces, especial direct adhesion to many surfaces, especial direct adhesion to cement material in its
• 3.tough, impermeable, multilayered sheet;
• 4.high tensile strength, good cold flexibility.
• For bathroom floors and walls
• Wide usage:suitable for civil or industrial buildings,for waterproofing of roof,basement,ground,indoor floor,toilets,ponds,
reservoirs,tunnel,bridges and anti-pollution.
The installation is simple and of no-pollution. It is mainly used in the middle of building for waterproof.On this layer,other layers of
protection and decoration are needed.
When application,pour the adhesive materials homogeneous on the smooth roof deck,then roll the membrane to make it fully adhered
to the deck.
The adhesive materials are usually made from water,cement and building glue at the volume rate of 3:6:1.