© 2019 Jinding waterproof technology All rights reserved. 鲁ICP备13022271号-2 Powered by www.300.cn
WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Self-Adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
It is a special cross-laminated high-density polyethylene (HDPE) strong film and high-quality polymer self-adhesive rubber asphalt compounded by a special process.
HDPE film has the same vertical and horizontal elongation, the film will not be deformed, and the waterproof effect is better.
The pressure-sensitive reaction adhesive layer is used to form an interpenetrating network structure with the concrete base layer.
*Packing: 1m x 20m (20㎡/roll)
*The thickness, width, length and color can be made based on customers’ requirements.
• The strong double-layer laminated film has higher tear strength and dimensional stability, and the waterproof performance is better than ordinary film.
• The mask has anti-ultraviolet properties, even if it is exposed to the sun for a long time after construction, it will not affect the appearance for about 6 months.
• The self-adhesive layer has self-healing properties and local self-locking water properties, which greatly reduces the chance of leakage.
• It is used for non-exposed roofs, underground waterproofing projects, and waterproofing of open-cut subways, tunnels, pools, water channels and other projects, especially for projects where open flames are not allowed;
• Use cement mortar to bond with the base layer, and self-adhesive laps should be adopted between the coils.
• Clean the surface of the base layer. In the wet paving method, the dry base surface needs to be wetted with water; in the dry paving method, the base treatment agent shall be applied.
• In the water-proof construction of the plane, it is necessary to try the laying, the vertical overlap width is 80mm, and the horizontal overlap 100mm.
• Use ordinary Portland cement not less than 42.5 and appropriate amount of water to make a slurry with a water-cement ratio of 0.4. Stir for 1-2 minutes, mix well and let stand for 5-8 minutes before use.
• Spread cement mortar on the base layer, and then spread the coiled material.
• For detailed parts, the additional layer can be sealed with self-adhesive coils, self-adhesive tape or other sealing coatings.