WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
TPO waterproof membrane is a type of polymer waterproof material based on polypropylene and rubber, prepared by existing technique. It is recycling throughout its service life. There is no chlorine, heavy metal nor elements harmful to the roots and it is environmentally friendly.
*Packing: 2m x 20m (40㎡/roll)
*The thickness, width, length and color can be made based on customers’ requirements.
• Excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, tensile strength and elongation.
• Operation can be done on wet substrate. Directly expose to the weather conditions without any protective
layer. Simple construction. No contamination.
• Repeat welding is possible.
• White color TPO to increase reflection of sun rays.
• Ability of resist the growth of mould and algae.
• Mainly apply to the roof waterproofing construction of industrial, civil and public buildings.
• Membrane reinforced with mesh (TPO-P) is applied to the single ply roof waterproof system by mechanical fastening.
• Membrane with underlying layer of fabric (TPO-L) is applied to the concrete substrate by full adhesion waterproof system.
• Homogeneous membrane (TPO-H) is applied to the flashing area.
It is important to prepare sound and solid substrate for installation of membrane to eliminate movement during the concrete pour. Substrates must be uniform and smooth
and there shall be no gaps or voids in surface greater than 12mm.
Horizontal Concrete Blinding or PCC
The substrate must be smooth and uniform and shall be free of all unsound aggregate and sharp lumps. Curved or rounded substrates should be avoided. For installation
of Kintop PVC, the surface does not need to be dry, but standing water must be removed.
Vertical Sheet Piling
Kintop PVC can be used for blind side waterproofing after either using geniting, concrete, or plywood or other suitable material to provide uniform surface for membrane
Kintop TPO, pre-applied fully bonded HDPE Membrane should be overlapped using steel roller to ensure complete bonding and to achieve continuity. Kintop TPO,
pre- applied waterproofing membrane can be installed at temperatures of -5°C and above. When installing Kintop TPO waterproofing membrane in cold weather, care should
be taken to pre-heat the bonding edge with appropriate means such as hot air gun or other similar means.