WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MANUFACTURER
Construction method and precautions of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane
The sbs bitumen waterproof membrane is made of SBS rubber modified petroleum bitumen as an impregnation covering layer, and is made of polyester fiber non-woven fabric, jute cloth, glass fiber felt, etc. Material selection, ingredients, eutectic, infiltration, compound molding, crimping and other processes are processed and manufactured.
sbs bitumen waterproof membrane construction method:
Before the construction of the sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, the defects of the base layer should be cleaned up, and the water content of the base layer should not exceed 9%, and the special base oil should be painted and fully dried before construction. The concrete construction and detailed structure of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane shall be carried out in accordance with the waterproof design, acceptance standards and construction specifications of the project.
1. The base should be dry, level, clean, free of dust, debris, oil, and moss. If there are holes, holes, or cracks, they should be filled with cement mortar, and the protruding parts should be flattened.
2. Brush the base treatment agent against the wind.
3. Apply adhesive on the surface of the base layer and the surface of the coil, and set aside overlapping edges to apply the joint glue.
4. Lay the coiled material, exhaust and compact.
5. Carry out the pasting of lap seams.
Precautions for storage and transportation of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane:
1. The sbs bitumen waterproof membrane should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment and avoid the sun and rain. The storage temperature should not be lower than the compliance test temperature (-℃) of the corresponding specifications, and should not be higher than 50℃. Vertical storage, no more than two storeys in height;
2. When transporting the sbs bitumen waterproof membrane, it must be placed upright, no more than two layers high, to prevent tilting or horizontal pressure, and cover with thatch cloth if necessary.
3. Under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
4. Keep away from fire sources during transportation and storage of sbs bitumen waterproof membrane.